LINEARlight FLEX Tunable White
- 24 V LED strips flexible and cuttable
- Up to 60,000 h L90/B10 with SDT technology, tested acc. to IEC 62717 on real LED strips
- Adjustable color temp. via Tunable White: 2200 3500 K, 2500 4000 K, 2700 5700 K CRI90
- Adjustable color temp. via Tunable White: 2200 3500 K, 2500 3500 K, 2700 6500 K CRI80
- CRI80, CRI90 options available
- Stable light flux over length: active constant current regulators (ICs), PWM safe
- Embedded automatic quick protection against accidental miswiring up to 25 V
- Fully PWM dimmable from zero up to 2.5 kHz, audible noise free, suitable for quite places
- Designed, engineered and manufactured and tested in Italy (ISO9001, ISO 17025, ACCREDIA, VDE)
- Color uniformity better than 3 SDCM on the entire LED strip and between strips
- LED lifetime acc.to IES LM-80 and IES TM-21 standards, and also internal OSRAM LAB tests
- Excellent robustness: single reel manufacturing technology (no solder joints on strip)
- Snadná montáž na mnoho hladkých povrchů pomocí samolepicí pásky na zadní straně
- Neobvyklý design a vysoce kvalitní materiály
- Pre-soldered wires
Výbava / příslušenství
- Zjednodušené zapojení pomocí systému CONNECTsystem jako příslušenství
- Perfectly matched with OTi DALI 50/80 4CH DT6/8 and OTi DALI 160 2CH DT6/8
- Perfectly matched with OTi BLE 80/220-240/24 4CH
||Formulář údajů výrobku|
|90||3400 lm||30.9 W||110 lm/W|
|2700 5700 K||90||3400 lm||30.2 W||113 lm/W|
|2500 4000 K||90||3400 lm||32.4 W||105 lm/W|
|2200...3500 K||90||3400 lm||34.7 W||98 lm/W|
|2700 5700 K||90||1156 lm||9,8 W||118 lm/W|
|90||1156 lm||9,8 W||118 lm/W|
|2200...3500 K||90||1111 lm||10,9 W||102 lm/W|
|2500 4000 K||90||1156 lm||10,4 W||111 lm/W|
Více o skupině výrobků
- Nepřímé osvětlení
- Osvětlení pro prodejny
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
In the contrary, and limited to the LINEARlight Flex Diffuse, LINEARlight Rigid Finesse, GINO LED Flex Diffuse and LUMINENT Milky product families, the contained light source is an integrated part of the containing product and its removal can only be done by causing a permanent damage to the containing product due to its tight mechanical, electrical, optical, thermal interaction and/or environmental protection with or from the containing product. Therefore, a replacement of the light source with the use of common available tools is not justified.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.